The pilot school summer programs
OUr SUMMER PROGRAMS
2023 summer Camp Registration will open soon.
The pilot School summer Enrichment camp
The Pilot School Summer Enrichment Camp offers children an opportunity to learn, play, and grow. Our campers benefit from our multi-sensory approach, which offers them the opportunity to stay on top of key academic skills in language arts and math without sacrificing all of the fun of traditional summer camp! Our indoor facilities include a salt water swimming pool, arts and music studios, sunlit learning areas, and indoor athletic gyms. Our 50-acre campus boasts 30 acres of trail space (abutting another 2,000 acres of national and state parklands), soccer fields, outdoor basketball court, and various play areas.
While we encourage enrollment in the full camp experience, our weekly themes offer campers a variety of novel experiences. See the schedule below for more details.
- Week 1 (June 19-23): The Olympics. Learning activities thematically focused on countries around the world and the history of the Olympic games; camp activities focused on sports and Olympic ceremonies.
- Week 2 (June 26-30): Survivor. Learning activities thematically focused on nature; Camp activities focused on survival skills, time in nature, and various Survivor-themed challenges.
- Week 3 (July 10-14): Superheroes. Learning activities thematically focused on heroes throughout history. Camp activities focused on superheroes and their various powers.
- Week 4 (July 17-21) Water. Learning activities thematically focused on our oceans and waterways. Camp activities focused on water activities both in the pool and in nature.
- Week 5 (24-28) Camp’s Got Talent. Learning activities thematically focused on developing and nurturing talents. Camp activities focused on the creation and execution of an end-of-camp talent show.
The Pilot School Summer Enrichment Camp is perfect for children ages 5-14 with average to above-average intelligence who would benefit from continued academic support over the summer. Unsure about whether your child would be a right fit for the Pilot School Summer Enrichment Camp? Contact Stephanie Raymond at email@example.com.
All learning activities are guided by professional teaching staff.
$395 – Half Day Session
$475 – Full Day Session
Reading Immersion Summer Camp
The Pilot School Reading Immersion Summer Camp addresses various components of literacy (phonemic awareness, phonics, decoding, fluency, comprehension, and spelling rules) via the Wilson Reading Program. The program is taught by certified Wilson Reading Instructors and designed to meet the unique needs of your child.
Reading Immersion Camp hours are 8:15am – 11:30pm. This camp is geared towards rising 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders. For maximum benefit, students are encouraged to attend all 5 weeks.
A $125 discount is applied for families who sign up for all 5 weeks of our Reading Immersion Summer Camp.