Middle Division Supplies
Middle Division School Supplies
The following school supplies are required for the 2023-24 school year.
This year, we are offering the option for families to order all required supplies through Pilot and they will be ready for your child on their first day of school. The price for a Middle Division School Supply bundle is $130. Please place your order before August 20, 2023 via this link.
**PLEASE WRITE NAMES ON SUPPLIES**
2023 – 24 School Supplies:
- 3 Packs of #2 Ticonderoga Pencils pre-sharpened when possible
- 1 three ring zippered pencil pouch (that will fit in zippered binder)
- 1 three ring zipper binder labeled clearly with student’s name
- 2 packs (100) lined index cards
- 2 pack of 4×4 post it notes
- 2 pack of Dry Erase Markers (thin)
- 5 three hole plastic Folders blue, red, yellow, orange, green
- 1 (24pk) of crayola crayons
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 pair of student scissors
- 1 pack of highlighters
- 1 pack of washable markers
- 3 spiral, 1 subject notebooks (wide ruled)
- 1 composition notebook (for Social Emotional Learning class)
- 1 two inch Hard Vinyl view Binder (clear front cover overlay) and pack of dividers
- 1 two inch White Hard Vinyl view Binder (clear front cover overlay) plus a pack of divide
- 1 container of disinfectant wipes
- Headphones to remain at school (with jack for Chromebook, not wireless)
- P.E. Sneakers – these should be non scuff soles. (These must be kept at school. Students will change into them for P.E. class) Students must change into indoor only shoes to participate in PE.
- Swimsuit, Towel, and Goggles – for swimming class. An extra swimsuit and towel should remain in lockers at all times.
- Rubber Boots / Hiking Boots – These shoes will be kept at school and used for rainy days and science class hikes.
- Refillable Water Bottle
- A change of clothes (will be kept at school and used if needed for any reason).